We create exquisite, beautiful, naturally flavoured, gourmet macarons using only local and truly free-range eggs. We also offer a range of natural colours too. Our ambition is to create flavours that surprise and delight.
Signature Secret Centres The Classic Collection The Themed Collections Bespoke
“They are the most glorious things I have ever tasted” Phoebe Miller, Wedding blogger ‘So You’re Getting Married
Signature Secret Centres
Created with homemade jams, jellies and curds from fruit either foraged from the local lanes and moors, grown in our own garden or from friend’s surplus stocks (lemon excepted!). The macarons are flavoured with a fruity buttercream and on the second bite you discover the secret centre that gives a burst of pure fruitiness. These macarons are special, seasonally limited editions and subject to availability.
- Apple (including spiced apple and toffee apple)
- Blackcurrant (including blackcurrant & liquorice)
- Chestnut and Pear
- Lemon Curd
- Rhubarb (including rhubarb & custard)
The Classic Collection
- Orange (including bitter orange/marmalade)
The Themed Collections
“La Macaronista, the Whiskey and Honey were magnificent” Simon, groom June 2014
- Celebrations: We love to be inspired and influenced by the UK’s annual festivals, traditions and celebrations. Many of these special, very limited edition macarons include hidden centres. In the past we have created such flavours as: Mince Pie and Stollen flavours, Plum, Port and Cinnamon, Gingerbread for Christmas and Whisky, Honey and Oat for Burns Night.
- Tea Collection: Earl Grey with Honey and Lemon, Match Green Tea with a white chocolate ganache, Lady Grey with an orange lemon and orange buttercream. Jasmin
- Exotic: Black Sesame with Yuzu Mitsu, Coconut & Pineapple
At Medici Macarons we love nothing better than to develop new and exciting flavours so why not let us create a special macaron exclusively for you?
Hand delivering across Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cheshire and the North West – enquiries from further afield are welcome.
Macaron or macaroon? You decide